The modern age has seen innovative technological advancements which have made its presence felt in various sectors of India’s development in the last three decade. As India moves progressively towards becoming a global knowledge economy, it must meet the rising aspirations of its youth. This can be achieved through focus on research, innovations, and advancement of skills in engineering & technology that are relevant to the Modern World.
TCET, being the premier institute is continuously inculcating innovations, critical thinking, entrepreneurial skills, research, new ideas, projects and services for its stakeholders by conducting various conferences, seminars, workshops and colloquium. It believes in providing a platform for all the stakeholders to develop the talents of the Indian researchers, academicians and scholars to enhance technical expertise, produce quality manpower through practical training, deliberations and sharing of ideas and also provide the opportunities for networking with the experts from academia, industry and research organizations.
TCET has successfully organized 8 international events such as ICWET 2010, 2011, 2012 and MULTICON-W 2013-2017 in association with reputed international journals and multinational organizations with an objective to attain new horizons in science and technology. The 9th Annual International conference and Workshop- MULTICON-W 2018, is a conglomeration of 9 conferences, three workshops and a engineering colloquium with theme of ‘Invention & Innovation’. Researchers in relevant field through their contributions may pave the way for better technology, new products, process and innovative ideas in engineering and technology to equip themselves to face globalization. It also aims at developing indigenous technology to ensure efficient absorption and adoption of imported technology suitable to national priorities. Its main objective is attainment of technical competence and self- reliance to strengthen our economy and industrial development.
MULTICON-W 2018 theme is “Invention & Innovation” aimed at promoting original research of scholars in relevant fields to create new products, and processes and further innovate on ideas in engineering and technology for the coming era. The presentations and deliberations at the conference will not only address national challenges such as “Make in India”, “Digital India”, “Smart Cities”, “Start Up India”, etc but will also address international issues such as global warming, environment and carbon footprint, resource optimization, safety and security and opportunities for life-long learning with professional and social values. The theme is dedicated to India as a vibrant nation through a culture of invention & innovation. The purpose of the conference and workshop is to address and create a fertile ground for national schemes such as ‘Make in India’, ‘Digital India’, ‘Smart City’, ‘Start Up India’, etc which will also throw light on universal issues such as social well being ,education, global warming, degradation of environment etc. In the two days event more than 3000 participation are expected from all over the country including some international participation .More than 500 research/technical papers are expected to be presented. The initiatives of Multicon-W enable the stakeholders to build their capacity as active researchers in the field of science and technology including education and also promote the research culture in the self financed institutions. Therefore, TCET takes the privilege to invite the researchers from various organizations to participate and contribute the original research paper in the conference of their concern. TCET also invites the students and Scholars for active participation in the workshop and colloquium. More details can be seen on conference website as listed.
- Promoting research though knowledge sharing.
- Networking opportunities for researchers & the experts community.v
- Industry-Institute Interaction for interdisciplinary learning and industry research opportunities.
- Promoting upcoming technologies by understanding future trends and challenges.
- Innovating to improve quality in technical education and creating industry ready professionals.
- Research paper presentations and deliberation providing opportunities for active research.
- Improvement in existing courses and programmes.
- Design and development of new and innovative courses and programmes.
- Research work recognition through publication in the proceedings & online digital library.
- Creation of new horizons for R&D with strong industry-institute connects.
- National & International relevance.
- Eminent Scholars on the Advisory Committee.
- National and International Associations as Knowledge Partners.
- Opportunities for Researchers and Scholars to present their research papers based on original work.
- More than 350 papers are expected to be presented over two days.
- Three new events added to broaden the scope and outreach of the conference.
- Electronic presentations through Skype for international delegates on request.
- Conference proceedings will be published and also made available online (wherever applicable).
Benefits of Participation
- Short listed papers will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN
- Top ten selected papers from each conference will be published in the Multicon-W 2018 proceeding which will be published by leading publisher.
- The institute has taken initiative to publish extended work of the submitted articles in the UGC approve