The evolution of computer science as a matured engineering field in the early 80’s and popularity of Information technology has created new avenues for employment and research opportunities in our globally connected cyber world, a world without boundaries. This evolution of ICT has impacted conventional engineering, making learning dynamic with multi-disciplinary flavour. Progress of Nation depends on the contribution of science & technology. The impact of research and innovations in the engineering and technology are visible through automation, telemetry manufacturing, green technologies, robotics, infrastructure, town planning, etc. With globalization, scientists and technologists will need to address newer challenges that are green and useful for the future generation.
India is a young country with established standards for a knowledge based economy. TCET being a premier Institute, is aligned with the national vision and emphasizes development of creative, entrepreneurial skills, for its stake holders showcasing their abilities and talent through the annual international conference.
The 9th Annual International Conference & Workshop, MULTICON-W 2018 will serve as a common platform for all academicians, researchers and professionals, in the relevant engineering disciplines and domains to present their research contributions and share their thoughts. TCET has successfully held eight international events in succession, ICWET 2010, 2011, 2012 and MULTICON-W 2013-2017 in association with reputed international journals and multinational organizations with an objective to attain new horizons.
MULTICON-W 2018 theme is “Invention & Innovation” aimed at promoting original research of scholars in relevant fields to create new products, and processes and further innovate on ideas in engineering and technology for the coming era. The presentations and deliberations at the conference will not only address national challenges such as “Make in India”, “Digital India”, “Smart Cities”, “Start Up India”, etc but will also
address international issues such as global warming, environment and carbon footprint, resource optimization, safety and security and opportunities for life-long learning with professional and social values. The theme is dedicated to India as a vibrant nation through a culture of invention & innovation.
MULTICON-W 2018, addresses seven emerging areas : Communication Computing & Virtualization, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Advances in Civil Engineering, Industry Workshops, Research Colloquium. Conference in Applied Science and Humanities and a Two day National Conference on “Librarianship in the 21st Century : Challenges and Prospects” are other special features of MULTICON-W 2018. Therefore TCET seeks active participation from all concerned stakeholders.
- Promoting research though knowledge sharing.
- Networking opportunities for researchers & the experts community.v
- Industry-Institute Interaction for interdisciplinary learning and industry research opportunities.
- Promoting upcoming technologies by understanding future trends and challenges.
- Innovating to improve quality in technical education and creating industry ready professionals.
- Research paper presentations and deliberation providing opportunities for active research.
- Improvement in existing courses and programmes.
- Design and development of new and innovative courses and programmes.
- Research work recognition through publication in the proceedings & online digital library.
- Creation of new horizons for R&D with strong industry-institute connects.
- National & International relevance.
- Eminent Scholars on the Advisory Committee.
- National and International Associations as Knowledge Partners.
- Opportunities for Researchers and Scholars to present their research papers based on original work.
- More than 350 papers are expected to be presented over two days.
- Three new events added to broaden the scope and outreach of the conference.
- Electronic presentations through Skype for international delegates on request.
- Conference proceedings will be published and also made available online (wherever applicable).